Do you know how to search for a specific seller on eBay? eBay is an American multinational e-commerce corporation that offers consumer-to-consumer sales and also business-to-business sales through their website. So what concerns you with a specific seller on eBay? Of course, one can as well sell on eBay provided you have your eBay account.
eBay is an advanced platform where you find lots of seller’s items. But the key factor is how to search for a specific seller on eBay.
How can I find the sellers link
In eBay’s advanced search widget, locate the By Seller link from the links on the left. Once you point to it, the By Seller pages will show you a list of all items of a specific seller and with this; you can link and keep in contact with your customers. Furthermore, the By Seller search is a device or medium through which you eBay users use to access the status of sellers.
How to see all items of a single seller
To find all items of a single seller, move to the advance search; select the By Seller option at the left side of the table. Then you can proceed with these below steps:
- Step 1: in the column of By Seller search, enter the eBay user ID of the person you want to view more about.
- Do you want to see items that this seller has sold in the past? Then select the Show Complete Listing box.
N/B: you have the access to choose whether to see all fixed-price listings as well as auctions, which have been concluded in the last 7days or the last 15 days. You can only see this because eBay keeps past item results active for only 30 days. So your scoop of throw-back to previous activities above 30 days will no longer be seen.
- For the “Sort By” option, select how you want the result of your search to appear on the screen from the drop-down box.
- Select the number of results that you want to see per page. However, if the person you are up to is having about 200 listings running for instance, then you would have to limit the number of result to a minimum of 50 listings which will appear on four separate pages.
- Then click on the search button on the form.
You can as well find items from multiple sellers using keywords!
So if you are in search of a specific item from a group of sellers, you will have to search your information beneath the advanced search item page. Favorably, this kind of search is better if you have engaged in shopping on eBay before now.
You must have been convinced that such a product exists on eBay. So you must known sellers you love doing business with so that you can alternatively exclude them off from the sellers you prefer.
So this method limits the search of item to just the sellers you want, then having result from thousands of sellers.
If you have a seller who you love to continue doing business with, you can add the seller’s link to your “My eBay: Sellers you Follow area. To do that, click on “Follow This Seller” link on the item page. So the seller will now appear on the Sellers You Follow Area. You see! Searching for sales will no longer be difficult because, with just one click on the mouse, you will open the item page of the seller.