Education is the building block of society. Without sound education, the people will move backward. Today, there are a lot of universities across the globe. But among the lists of the world-leading universities is Harvard University.
Harvard University is one of the foremost universities in the world. Harvard was founded in the year 1636. It was formerly called Harvard College.
Harvard University is a leader when it comes to advanced study, arts and sciences, research work, and a lot more. No wonder Harvard is at the frontier of academic and intellectual discovery. Taking up your study at Harvard will help you to learn, research, teach, work grow in truth and in knowledge.
Harvard Acceptance Rate & Early Action Decision Date
For Harvard Acceptance Rate & Early Action Decision Date, Please visit by clicking here.
Harvard University Scholarship
Harvard University scholarships are currently open to applicants. You can apply online for this scholarship for all degree and nondegree programs. This is open to all students of 2022 to 2023 academic year. The application is an online-based application
Have you ever wished to have a degree from Harvard University? Then this is that golden opportunity you have been waiting for.
We all know that education is not cheap. To school at a Top-Ranked university is actually a huge cost. No wonder so many students resort to loan-taking from federal and private sources. Most of these loans come with huge interest rates that end up becoming a challenge to the student.
However, scholarships are funding for education. And Harvard University offers you one. With this funding, you don’t need to pay the fee. It is the best way to finance your studies. The money for these scholarships most of the time comes from the college, welfare organizations, government, nonprofit organizations, and lots more.
Getting such a scholarship from Harvard University gives you a whole lot of advantages in life. The knowledge they say is power. Harvard is a frontline academic and intellectual discovery house. Obtaining a degree from Harvard will help you to learn, teach, grow, and join the endless list of scholars that have passed through the university, and are making great marks in life.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: October 01, 2021
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
- If selected before earning the Ph.D., the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the Ph.D.
- This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Some teaching is permitted but not required.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Recent Ph.D. (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a Ph.D. should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars. If you have completed a Ph.D. program, the Ph.D. completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2021 deadline, you must have completed your Ph.D. or equivalent after September 30, 2018.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship?
Please follow the following important steps to avail Harvard Academy Scholars Programs:
- A cover letter that succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including a list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your Ph.D. program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents
Also, Apply for Melbourne Research Scholarship
To know more about Harvard University Scholarship, please visit the official website: