American Airlines is a global airline service company, based in Texas, United States. The company offers various advantage programs that give benefits to their customers.
Founded in 1930 and now one of the largest airlines in the world. They offer an average of nearly 6,700 flights daily to 350 destinations in 50 countries. American Airlines can take you where you need to go when you need to be there.
To spice up their services, American Airlines is offering a Credit Card in association with CITI Bank. It allows their customers to have access to an online account that gives them many benefits, such as American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and membership.
You also get to earn double miles on American Airlines purchases and select business purchases.
HOW TO SETUP YOUR AMERICAN AIRLINES CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
To first get access to these services, you will need to purchase an American Airlines Credit Card. To register your American Airlines Credit Card Account, simply:
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the search bar, type in the following address: https://citiretailservices .citibank online.com
- Click the ‘Register your card’ option.
- Enter your Card Number, your Name, your Security Card Number, and the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click ‘Verify’ to finalize the sign up of your account.
HOW TO LOGIN TO YOUR AMERICAN AIRLINES CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
To login to your American Airlines account, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the search bar, type in the following address: https://citiretail services. Citibank online.com
- In the page that opens, enter your User ID and Password
- Select ‘Remember my User ID’ and click on the button that says ‘Sign-On.’
- If you can’t remember your User ID or Password, click the ‘Retrieve User ID’ or ‘Retrieve Password’ option.