Are you looking for a renowned world-class University for learning, and research programs? Then, Oxford University is the place for you.
Among the investors in the English-speaking world also university is the oldest.
Oxford University is a historic institution and the oldest in the English-speaking world. Evidence of teaching started in 1096.
Oxford University is highly organized. he has a distinctive collegiate structure. This structure is beneficial to the student and academics.
Another good part of Oxford University is its colleges. Oxford University currently has 39 colleges in which everyone is financially dependent and self-governing. The colleges are organized in a way that every one of them is centrally linked to the central university just like the federal system of government.
But in this post, we will be talking more about the scholarship programs that also you will see offered.
Oxford University scholarship
Everybody wants to be a student at Oxford University. But not everyone can afford it. Obtaining a degree from Oxford investing is actually pricey. But there’s still a way to go around it. That is by obtaining funding true scholarship.
so many don’t know before now that they can actually get their academic work funded through scholarships.
Most of them have to depend on credit from the government in private agencies. Discredit at the end of the day in part negatively on them because of their inability to pay back.
So do you want to study abroad as an international student? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
You can apply for the scholarship program going on at Oxford University. It is not a difficult task to obtain this scholarship program. This post will give you a step-to-step guide on how to locate this scholarship page
Why should I study not for investing?
That is an elegant question. Before you embark on the journey you must know the reason why.
your future is in your hand, but just so you can help you determine how bright our future could be if you are willing. Study not for investing is one of the great ways to arrive at your great future.
How to apply for also investing scholarship program?
If you have actually made up your mind to study at Oxford University, you need to secondly, finally the kind of scholarship that is available for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Oxford University scholarship for international students across the globe
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 12, 2022 (annual)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy, and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £15,609 toward living expenses for both years of study
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To be eligible for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential is demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- The articulated vision of how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Note: These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master.
- When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ (Maximum 500 words)
- Complete the MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the program of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s degree of your choice by the January 2022 admissions deadlines.
To apply and know more about Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, please visit the official website: