Search Engine Optimization Google or other search engine is the act of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website to users of a web search engine. It ensures a website is more mobile-friendly and in researching keywords.
Webmasters and content providers began optimizing websites for search engines in the mid-1990s. The value of a high ranking and visibility in search engine results cannot be overemphasized.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) targets different kinds of searches including new search, academic search, image search, video search, and others.
Unlike other local search engine optimization, SEO is more focused on national or international searches.
Search engines use complex mathematical algorithms to interpret which website a user seeks. Though SEO is sometimes difficult to understand, technology has improved the way it is being utilized.
Some search engines have reached out to the search engine optimization industry. They are frequent guests at search engine optimization seminars, conferences, and webchat. Some are sponsors too.
Best 10 SEO Tools For 2020 Best Search Engine Optimization Google And Other
- KWFinder: It is great for researching keywords. Simply place a keyword into the search bar and KWFinder spells out its search volume.
- Screaming Frog: This offers a health report on websites checked. It searches for potential SEO problems. Such problems include faulty redirects, broken links, duplicate content, missing metadata, and others.
- Answer the Public: In using this tool, it finds hundreds of questions asked by real people and turns them into keywords for use. When a search item is entered, Answer the Public generates questions, comparisons, prepositions and more.
- Responsive Design Checker: This is a perfect tool that helps us to see how our websites look on other devices.
- Moz Keyword Explorer: It is a great tool for prioritizing keywords. The keyword entered generates monthly search volumes.
- Seobility: Seobility offers intelligent error detecting for free when checking individual web pages. It delivers a quick check with SEO score, load time, media file count and others.
- Dareboost: Dareboost tests the speed of websites quickly. The speed of a website has a direct impact on traffic. It reports on how well one’s website is responding to the test.
- Quora: Quora is completely free to use. It helps in searching for what a person’s audience is searching for online. When a keyword is imputed, several questions being asked by the individuals in the audience appear.
- WooRank: WooRank offers an instant SEO auditioning tool that performs an in-depth look at one’s SEO progress. It offers a competitive analysis tool that helps in knowing what the competition is doing. It also has downloaded PDF reports, thus saving time as a marketer.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs explore the website’s SEO. It finds keywords for content and explores what content is getting the most traffic online.
- Yoast: If you are using WordPress, Yoast plugins should be a must-have for you. It helps you optimize your post, Keyphrase length, Text length, Meta description length, SEO title width. This Yoast tool also helps you to measure Transition words, Improvements, Flesch Reading Ease, Subheading distribution, Good results, Consecutive sentences, Passive voice, Paragraph length, Sentence length.