Do you want to make a quick search of your friends then you will need to make use of Facebook’s Friend Finder (FFF)? It is actually the best way to monitor your Friend List quickly without haven roaming about the entire friend list in search of a friend. The Facebook friend finder places an opportunity for people in order to have the platform to sort out certain friends by name.
NOTE: this is talking about what you can actually do mostly with the Facebook search bar. The Search box is situated at the top that can be identified as a blue bar that lets you search a lot of things on Facebook such as pages, groups, events, down to the favorites of your friends. But this is commonly used to make the search for people.
Let’s assume that you have a friend that you want to visit the timeline, what you should use to make it fast and easier is the search bar. You can as well see other people while you make a search of someone- it will also show you some group of persons portraying similar profiles; either by name or favorite.
Some set of persons can find this a little complicated in the sense that it tends to auto-complete searches. It helps at times but sometimes can bring confusion because maneuver names that you type and assumes you’re trying to get to your friends’ Timelines. Most times, in order to avoid this error you need to read carefully before applying the enter key so that you won’t land yourself to another persons’ timeline.
How to Search for a Specific Person on Facebook
While making a search, there are basically two ways to wind up searches. The first method is making use of the person’s name which you are looking out for.
How to Find People on Facebook Based on City – Small …
https://smallbusiness.chron.com › … › Executives
To do a Facebook lookup or search and narrow it by city, first type the name of the person you are looking for into the search box on the Facebook website …
How do you search on the wall of a Facebook friend? – Quora
https://www.quora.com › How-do-you-search-on-the-wall…
To search a friend’s Facebook page, go to their profile page, if you are on a mobile app click on the (…) and click on Search Profile. In the search box …
How to Find Someone On Facebook Without Logging In
https://techwelkin.com › Social Media › Facebook
The People Search page on Facebook is its own official search page. You can type in the name of the person you are looking for and the search result displays
How to Search Facebook Profiles – Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Tech NewsFacebook is testing a new feature that enables users to search within individualprofiles. The new search function shows up as a separate search …
It can as well apear in the autocomplete menu as a result of the name been similar. So this first step can be done with following below steps:
- Locate the search box and type in the name of the person you are looking for. Afterward, check out for the people that appear in the autocomplete menu. Before that, Facebook displays your friends first before friends of friends. On the list of the menu, there is a possibility of you finding who you are looking for.
- Next is to locate the name from the list of autocomplete. Once you get there, highlight the person’s name that you are looking for, to either click on the name or press enter.
- Afterward, you will be brought to the person’s Timeline, where you can now verify if you know the person and then you can go ahead to add him up.
Just like I said earlier, there are two ways to actually identify who you are looking for using the search bar.
So if the first directive did not work out then you can check out for this second one.
- The first step is to always type the person’s full name in the search box and then click See More at the bottom of the search menu.
- So if you type a name and then click See More, the result will no longer be the same as that of the first directive. Your result will contain those of the same name, Pages bearing such name, or even place bearing the same name.
- Click on the option for “Friend’s Name”
Next to this option is a blue friend icon. The search results page appears to be having larger previews of people’s profile pictures and Timeline info.
- Make use of the field on the right side of the page to zero in on your actual friend.