These are the eight best polish dating sites and apps for meeting beautiful persons:
- eDarling: eDarling is a popular dating site all across Europe. eDarling doesn’t allow you to browse through all the Polish singles in your area. One can only check out the matches provided daily by the site. It is run by the same company that owns EliteSingles. It requires a long list of answers to mandatory questions and this helps to cut down on the number of fake profiles one may find on the site, thus the women on the site are those really serious about meeting someone.
- Sympatia: Sympatia is generally regarded as the Match.com of Poland. It’s hugely popular, and you would find lots of attractive Polish ladies on it. The site is in Polish, but you can use Google translate. It is considered a “serious” dating site because most of the women pay for a membership that is relationship-minded.
- Tinder: Tinder is as popular in Poland as it is everywhere else. Mostly Tinder users live in or close to urban areas. The essential functions on Tinder are free and one can only get a hundred swipes every twelve hours. For unlimited swiping power, one has to upgrade to Tinder Plus.
- Once: This dating app is designed for persons looking for serious relationships. A person focused on high-quality matches at a time rather than mindlessly swiping through several profiles will appreciate this site. A member receives one match every day at the stroke of noon. You have twenty-four hours to either “like” or pass on it, and when both persons “like” each other, both of them can start messaging. If a decision is not made in time, the match expires and a new one is expected.
- Bumble: This is the perfect app for men who want a match with attractive Polish women without having to make the first move. Only women can send the first message once a match is formed. The matches do not last more than a day, and when a woman sends the first message, you have only got twenty-four hours to reply to it. Once both parties have sent a message, then the message window can last until you move the conversation of the app.
- OkCupid: OkCupid offers an opportunity for persons interested in meeting Polish singles in their 20s and 30s. For those living near a university, it is highly recommended. It is a good place to find casual to long-term relationships.
- CoffeeMeetsBagel: This site offers twenty-one “Bagels” each day to guys, while women are presented with a selection of men who already liked them. Matches expire every twenty-four hours, so you have limited time to “like” or “pass” on them. When there is a mutual interest, messages can be exchanged for up to seven days.
- Badoo: Badoo is a perfect site for persons looking for casual dating. One can swipe through tons of attractive local Polish women and all Badoo users currently nearby are seen. A section shows you, persons, you have crossed paths with during the day, provided you have common interests.