Top 5 Android Desktop Managers – Manage Android On A Computer
With the recent advancement in technology, Android smartphones and tablets have become very popular owing to their portability and ease of operation.
They come in very sleek designs and can be carried around easily; unlike laptops and desktop systems that are bulky and often fixed in a position. Despite the increased displacement, desktops and laptops are still very useful and today you can manage your Android smartphone and tablet on your computer directly.
With the help of the Android desktop manager app, you can manage thousands of files on your Android device. The files can range from music playlist to photos and videos. Using a desktop app, you can easily search through your device and be able to find duplicate files. When you delete those duplicated files, you will also be able to increase your disk space, therefore, making room for more information.
Top 5 Android Desktop Managers:
- Coolmuster Android Assistant
Coolmuster Android Assistant is an application developed to help Android users to manage their media, contacts, SMS, and apps right from the laptops and desktops. The application is compatible with computers that run Windows OS and Mac OS (here is the Mac version).
The application has several features and they include:
1-click backup: allows the user to backup different forms of data from the Android device to their PC. This can save your life as you will be assured that there is a backup copy of your valuable data and information.
Manage apps: you can install apps from Google Play, uninstall unnecessary apps from your Android device and export apps from Android phone or tablet to computer. You can install your favorite apps like Whatsapp, games, VLC, and others.
Manage and transfer files: search and transfer contacts, SMS, photos, videos, music, apps and more between your Android and computer, and you can edit and manage these files on your computer directly.
Send SMS: send and receive text messages on your computer.
Compatible with different brands: The application is compatible with different Android device makers such as ZTE, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, Dell and Samsung among others.
- Simple and user-friendly.
- Full-featured and provides 24/7 customer support.
- The trial version only allows you to preview these files.
This is an Android desktop manager that is offered for free by the publisher. The MoboRobo app has many features which include backup of information, restoration of information, media, data management, application management, device information and ability to send SMS and call others.
- Compatibility with Android and iPhones.
- It is free to download, install and use.
- It takes time to install drives.
- The application is not compatible with some file formats as 3GP
- The application is only compatible with Windows OS.
- Its user interface is not friendly.
Mobogenie is one of the best Android desktop managers that has been developed by third-party providers. The application has several useful features and they include an ability to download and manage files, the ability to tidy up ads and notifications, ability to manage SMS, contacts, ability to backup and restore data and information.
- Ability to download multimedia files and games.
- It allows you to update apps quickly.
- The interface is designed for downloading files though not suitable for file management.
- Has no Wi-Fi connectivity feature. You need a USB cable.
- MobilEdit Lite
This is the basic version but it can still help you manage your Android device. You can also purchase the premium app if you need more functionality. Its features include managing contacts, backup, restore function, create a ringtone, and edit videos amongst others.
- Compatible with Android and iPhone devices.
- Cool interface.
- Easy to use.
- Ability to store data in the cloud.
- Large size.
- Not all features are available.
This is a free Android app that allows users to manage their devices right from the PC. The app has several features which include backup of app data, sync outlook files and manage files.
- Ability to manage emails easily.
- Easy to use interface.
- No ability to download apps directly.
- Backs up apps and SMS only.