For Windows users, you can monitor your desktop gadgets effectively with Memeter Gadget. This is a very basic monitoring gadget for the light user who wants to keep tabs on their CPU, RAM, and battery usage. It has something good to offer but comes with some cons as well.
- Firstly, a clear and simple display of CPU, RAM, and battery resources
- Secondly, you can customize the color of the gadget
- Thirdly, supports standard gadget opacity levels
- Fourthly, doesn’t use a lot of system resources while running
- Lastly, displays accurate information
- Firstly, no resizing options
- Secondly, can not hide any of the details – they have to all be shown
- Thirdly, only supports two CPU cores
- Fourthly, unable to refresh the details manually
https://www.computerworld.com › article › inspector-g…
Similar to the Mac’s Dashboard Widgets, Windows desktop gadgets are … For instance, with the Network Meter gadget, it takes one click to
https://answers.microsoft.com › windows › forum › all
Gadgets not working properly. – My calendar gadget is there but it appears blank · 1. Open theControl Panel (in Category View), then click on …
https://woyago.com › Office
Here’s a list of 35 cool gadgets for your workplace or home office desk that will keep you entertained, organized, and efficient during your day!
https://www.deviantart.com › Gadgets-7-1-1-860144257
Displays graph of total CPU/GPU/RAM/IO utilization (optional). Shows Resource Monitor when gadget is double-clicked. Scales to any desired size.
https://childdevelopmentinfo.com › screen-time › scree…
Let’s all agree that monitoring and managing your kids’ screen time … It can be difficult to limit children’s screen time on gadgets and
- The Memeter gadget works equally well in Windows 7 and in Windows Vista
- There are several color options so you can change it from silver to black, blue, red, yellow, purple, and others
- This gadget shows battery details like the current battery level and the amount of time it has left in its charge
- The Memeter gadget shows your current CPU speed with support for up to two cores
- All the available system memory is shown in the gadget as well as the total physical memory that the computer can use
- The details are given automatically and you aren’t able to force them to refresh
- Finally, like with any Windows gadget, you can move it around the screen and adjust the opacity in 20% increments from 100% down to 20%, as well as make it stay on top of all the other open windows
Review Of The Memeter Gadget
Memeter is a really good processor, memory, and battery monitoring gadget for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
Some Windows gadgets use up lots of system resources while running but it’s not so with Memeter Gadget.
There’s nothing at all fancy about Memeter but that might be what makes it perfect for you. There aren’t any other options other than which color you’d like the gadget background to be, so it’s both easy to use and functional.
If Memeter supported more than two CPU cores and if the size was configurable, it would have been really great. However, you might find Memeter sufficient for your needs.