Have you heard about Benefit Support Centre before? In this article, I am going to tell you all you need to know about the center www.benefitsupportcenter.coms
Benefit Support Centre is a site. Employee can access it 24 hours every day and 7 days every week.
It covers all the benefits signed up by Walgreen Company Employee. It gives employee a glimpse of their benefit plans and payroll.
Some of the Walgreen details that an employee should know are:
Accessing the Benefit Support Centre
For users to start using Benefit Centre, they should follow these instructions:
- Visit www.benefitsupportcenter.com
Users have two options to choose here. They should choose between Current Team Members and Future Team Members depending on their positions.
- Click on Current Team Members
- Enter your User ID and password
- Click on the Log On button
In case you have not registered, click on the New User link and put the following information:
- Click on the Future Team members
- Choose from these 3 options
- Medical Plan Cost Modeler
- Benefits Highlights
- Walgreen Career Connections
Access Via QR Code
Any time the benefitsupportcentre.com website is down, don’t panic. You can still access it via the QR code. Kindly follow this guideline:
- Visit benefitsupportcentre.com
- Click on the Quick Start Guide button at the bottom of the page
- Employees that use iPhone can scan the page for the iPhone users section
- Scan the QR code with your iPhone camera
- Agree to open the website QR code message from your smartphone’s internet browser
- Enter your Walgreen one ID and password
You should get to the Benefit Support Page to access it.
Android users can follow the same steps to arrive at the same result.
Benefit Support Centre Details
Call Benefit Support Centre
Work hours is between 8am to 5pm EST
Call HR shared Service Toll Free Number
During the time for open enrollment, Users will turn to Benefit Support Centre. This is where they will sign up for benefits for the next year and make benefit changes.