Are you a Navy Federal? Are you interested in Navy Federal Visa Gift Cards? If yes, this article is for you. You are at the right place.
Kindly visit www.navyfederal.org/mygiftedcard to purchase, activate and manage your card online.
Customers can access the site 24 hours daily and 7 days weekly.
There are three functions of the website. The three functions can be reviewed through simple step by step instructions on how to perform each function.
Navy Federal My Gifted Card Important Details
- Before buying a gift card, customers should know that only present Navy Federal Credit Union customers are qualified to buy gift cards
- Card must be financed with either a Navy Federal Debit or Credit Card (Visa Mastercard only)
- To achieve this, only your Navy Federal Credit Union account will be required to process payment for your gift card.
- Bulk orders above 20 gift cards need to be done at your local branch.
How To Purchase Gift Cards Online
- Visit navyfederal.org.mygiftcard
- Click on the orange Order Now button
- Click on the Get a Card link
- Select the blue Continue button to proceed order
- Choose a card from the selection of 16 cards personalization
- Personalize your gift card with the name of the receiver or gift card message
- Put gift card amount between $15 and $500
- Select card message from list of messages in the filter box
- Complete shipping information
- Click on Continue blue button
Navy Federal Gift Card Activation
- Visit navyfederal.org/mygiftcardactivate
- Click Activate button at the top or bottom of the page
- Enter your gift card number
- Click the blue Continue button
- Enter your 4 digit PIN
- Cards without a personalized name will be activated automatically in 1 business day.
- Also, If your card is personalized with a name, you will be asked to select your PIN during activation.
- If your card is not personalized with a name, kindly consult the booklet that you received with your card for information regarding your PIN
Register Your Card
Therefore, When you are done registering and activating it online, you will still take the last step. The last step is to register the card for online use.
There are benefits attached to registering your card:
- Using card for online and telephone purchase
- Response of customers to you will be quicker if the card is registered.
- Protects card if stolen or lost for refunding of authorizes purchase.