HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN HOME DEPOT OPINION SURVEY TO WIN $5,000 GIFT CARD
Home Depot is an American retail store chain that provides customers with construction products and services. These stores are referred to as Home Improvement superstores because they provide the best quality home improvement items.
The founders of Home Depot are Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, and Pat Farrah. The first store was founded in 1978 in Marietta, Georgia, United States.
Apart from the United States, the company is serving in Puerto Rico, Canada, China, and Mexico internationally.
Home Depot has about 2,274 stores presently. There are more than 371,000 employees working to serve the customers and to offer them all they need to renovate a house. So if you want to buy a house and want to renovate things, Home Depot will be your best choice.
Though the company is very successful, they still want to ensure their customers’ needs and expectations are met. That’s why they are asking for their feedback through a survey. By gathering the feedback of customers and analyzing it, they can know areas that need improvement and work on them.
Home Depot understands that to be successful is not how well you look from the outside, rather it depends on how happy your customers are with your services. The survey also comes with a perk of $5,000 gift card. So in addition to voicing your opinion, you also get a chance to win this gift card.
THE HOME DEPOT HOURS:
If you want to avail the services and get all you want for your home depot, then you should get familiar with the Home Depot hours of service. The official working hours for the Home Depot stores is:
8am – 8pm Mondays to Fridays
9am – 6pm on Saturdays
12pm – 6pm on Sundays.
The timings of the stores may vary from the official timings depending on the area where the store is located.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SURVEY: REQUIREMENTS
- You need to have an internet device so you may be able to access the online survey questionnaire of the Home Depot.
- You need to have the receipt of any of the Home Depot store.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia or Canada.
- You must be 18 years old or above to attempt the survey questionnaire.
HOW TO ATTEMPT THE SURVEY:
- To Access the Home Depot Opinion Survey you need to visit the website www.homedepot.com/opinion.
- Choose your respective language in which you want to attempt the survey questionnaire.
- Enter 5 digit Zip code if you are from the United States.
- Enter 6/7 digit postal code if you belong to Canada.
- Fill the survey questionnaire with your valid personal information where it is required.
- Answer all the questions in the questionnaire according to your experience at the Home Depot stores.
- Give your valuable feedback at the end.