This article will center on homedepot.com/mycard and how it works. In America today, home depot is a household name with over 2000 stores across the United state. In other words, It is into the sale/retails of building materials and home items that will help improve your Home. For instance, the Home Depot home improvement store gives you the best in price. However, you can maximize your purchase by using the Home Depot credit card.
Home Depot Credit Card offers
When you signup with a Home Depot credit card, you are sure of several perks and benefits than when you make a purchase with other cards out there. That is to say, with this card, you will not have to pay any interest in full within 6 months for any purchase you make that is up to $250 or more. So, you just need an average credit score to get this great card.
You won’t have to pay any interest in full for the period of 12 months for the purchase of building materials that is not less than $5000. This also includes heating and air conditioner (Minimum purchase of $299), water treatment (minimum purchase of $299), outdoor (minimum purchase of $899).
Late Payment comes with a late payment fee of up to $35. Purchase APR is 17.99%, 21.99%, 25.99%, or 26.99% pending on the outcome of your credit rating.
Note: Never leave $1 of unpaid debt, it could cost you a lot later on.
- Firstly, Users of this card pay No annual fee
- limited/fair credit, Then this card is available for your application.
- Be reminded that there No rewards
- Users of this card get 0% intro rates to use ”deferred interest”
- Lastly, It comes with close to or above-average regular APR
Home Depot credit card Login at homedepot.com/mycard
The steps below will guide you on how to log in to your home depot credit card online with ease.
- Firstly, Launch your browser and visit the Home Depot card homepage homedepot.com/mycard
- Click the Sign In button and enter your correct User ID and password correctly
- Next, click the “Sign In” You can choose to check the “Remember My ID” button for your future login when you are using your own device.
With this, you will be directed to your home depot credit card account dashboard.
You will be denied access to your account if you enter the wrong password. To reset your password, visit the login page again and click the login button. Enter the data that you are asked to enter. With that, you will be shown the page where you will have to reset your password.
How to Apply for the Home Depot Credit Card
Before I take you the credit card signup page, let us talk about the requirements
- Firstly, Requirements
- To be eligible for Home Depot Credit Card, users must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide a valid Photo ID number and Social Security Number
Enrollment Process For homedepot.com/mycard
- Then visit the official home of home depot card at homedepot.com/mycard
- Click on sign up and enter the following details: Email address, Name, Suffix (eg. Mr, Mrs, etc…)Home address, Apt. /suite number, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number.
- Next, enter your Annual salary and wages, other annual income, Residence status (choose ‘own’, ‘rent’, or ‘other’), Monthly mortgage or rent payment, and more.
- You then enter Date of birth, SSN, Driver’s license or photo ID number, and other.
- Choose if you want the paperless statement and letter.
- Check the terms of the service box and click Sign Up to complete your home depot credit card enrollment.
Using the online platform is more reliable as it remains stress-free and can serve in the situation that you forgot.
How to Sign up for Home Depot credit card bill payment online
This is done when signing up. If you had already signed up before now, you still stand the same chance. All you have to do is to go to your account, click on the “Make a Payment” button. This will give the option of payment available. Select online payment and complete the bank account details as required.
Home depot card payment Through Phone
If you can’t use the online option, Home Depot credit card payment via phone is another great option. Simply put up a call to the number on the back of your credit card. IF you cant call that number, you call the general Customer service number at 866-875-5488.
I will also urge you to put up this call within the hours of 6 a.m. and 1 a.m. EST from Monday to Saturday. For Sundays, 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST.
Home depot credit card payment Via Mail
The last option on this list is the mailing option. To get this done, address your mail to
The Home Depot® Consumer Credit Card Payments
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010
Louisville, KY 40290-1010
Please always allow 5-7 working days for your payment to arrive.
Ensure to send a personal check that has your account number on the memo line to Home Depot’s credit card payment address above.
There is no option of making your Home Depot credit card payment in-store. You can online make your payment using the options of Online, Phone, or via mail.
What This Card Can Do For You
With Home Depot credit card users can do a whole lot;
- Firstly, You can do your online pay any time with any device at your convenience
- Pay your bills with ease
- There are lots of exclusive offers for all on this card
- You can easily track your account activities online
- Users have the option of activating account alerts from their online accounts.
Home Depot credit card customer service
The easiest way to get credit card issues fixed is by contacting the customer care center. They are always in the position to give you a firsthand guide on how to resolve any issue that may arise.
Issues like fraud attack, loss of login detail, loss of card, how to pay bills, complaint, account issue, the closing of change of account.
So for this reason, we bring you home depot credit card customer service and guide.
Contact home depot via phone by calling
I will also urge you to put up this call within the hours 6 a.m. and 1 a.m. EST from Monday to Saturday. For Sundays, 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST.