How To Go About Comcast Activation
When you first buy your Comcast, you will need to activate it before you can start using it. Comcast activation is easy and this article will center on how you can activate your Comcast. The method is simple. The steps below will guide you.
For those that are new, Comcast is a global telecom and broadband company this is with its head office in the United States. Comcast started in the year 1963. It is a major stakeholder of the most major broadband company around. It holds a major stake in NBC Universal and film houses like the famous Universal Studios.
Statistics has it that Comcast revenue is within 70 Billion dollars and its workforce now is about 153,000 staff.
How To Complete Comcast Activation
Comcast activation is for those that just newly bought their Comcast. If you are such, the steps below will guide you on how to activate your Comcast. Ensure you having all the needed details to complete the activation.
- To get this done, you will need to visit the Comcast homepage online by visiting https://digitalnow.comcast.com/
- This will take you to a page where you will need to click “Continue” to begin the activation process.
- This will take you to another page where you can authenticate your account. Enter your correct Comcast account number. It is located on the Activation Card. You will need to enter your phone number. This number must be the same as the one you used in verifying your purchase. When you are through with that, click “Continue” to continue.
- But for those that have a running account, you can go on to log in using the login box on the “Sign in Here” link. You can then enter your username/ email/ phone number and password.
- When you are through with that, follow the link that leads you to the final activation page to activate your Comcast account.
Thanks for your time.