THE HULU APP ACTIVATION ON YOUR DEVICES – MORE VIDEOS MORE FUN
You can easily watch over a thousand movies and TV shows on your mobile device or consoles using the Hulu app. All the sections of your favorite TV show you missed due to your busy schedule can be watched on the app.
All these are easily available at Hulu via the process of ad-supported subscription methods every month. The free version is only available for a week after which you will need to upgrade for premium benefits for $7.99/month. So after one week, you can decide whether to continue or not.
This article will provide you a useful direction on how to activate your Hulu App after installing and completed the Hulu app download on your device.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR HULU APP ON YOUR DEVICES
When you will first install the Hulu App on any device, you will have to tell the company if you are already a subscriber or not. If you aren’t a subscriber, then you can try the free one-week subscription or watch the sample videos that can be streamed at Hulu. However, it is vital to log into the device network and then to the Hulu account in order to be able to use the app for movie streaming. There are two ways to log in at Hulu, the first is:
- Open the URL http://www.huluplus.com/activate in your web browser for activation
- The Hulu activation page will open up, enter your email address and password in the space provided to log in
- Or Login instantly with Facebook by clicking the link “Log In with Facebook”
- You will be asked for an activation code which will already be provided to you at the activation page
The second method is as follows:
- Visit the activation page at http://www.huluplus.com/activate
- Sign in using your email address and password
- Put in the activation code displayed at your TV screen and hit the “Activate” button
- Your device will now be logged into Hulu by itself
Then, you can press “Purchased through iTunes? Restore” button if you are using the APPLE TV and then Log in using your Apple ID only if you are using the Apple subscription of Hulu via iTunes.