You will find all you need in a system monitoring gadget in margu-NotebookInfo2 Gadget. This valuable monitoring gadget can help you keep tabs on your CPU and memory use, wireless network strength, battery performance, and so on. It’s compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
Displays CPU usage for up to 2 cores
Contains several system monitoring options
Many configurations options are available
Have some issues running on Windows 7
Features Of The margu-NotebookInfo2 Gadget
- Firstly, only the Windows 7 and Windows Vista operating system can use this gadget
- Secondly, the margu-NotebookInfo2 gadget monitors CPU and RAM usage
- Thirdly, clicking on monitor displays brings up additional information
- Fourthly, the CPU info includes the manufacturer, name, family, description, maximum clock speed, current clock speed, cache size and speed, and more
- Some of the info you can find in the memory section of this Windows gadget is the total memory being used right now, the total virtual memory, and the total free space left in the paging file
- Next, you can toggle the various modules on and off to show/hide the clock, calendar, CPU, network, battery, system uptime, hard disk, RAM/CPU usage, and PowerPlans modules, as well as adjust the layout to arrange the modules however you like
- Up to 2 CPU cores can be monitored simultaneously
- Several configurations exist for monitors in margu-NotebookInfo2
- Selecting the power plan module opens the Power Options applet in Control Panel so you can adjust the power plan, but you can also instantly change the power plan from right within the gadget
- You can quickly open Windows Explorer through the gadget by clicking on the hard drive section. This module also shows the percentage of used disk space so you can just glance over to see how much hard drive space is remaining
- Lastly, the current time is also displayed in this gadget, and it includes a fun digital animation for the seconds that pass by
Review Of The margu-NotebookInfo2 Gadget
The margu-NotebookInfo2 Windows gadget groups many different systems monitor in an attractive way. You could probably replace many of your existing system monitoring gadgets with margu-NotebookInfo2.
This gadget has a clean design and attractive font styles which is really nice.
However, getting margu-NotebookInfo2 to work in Windows 7 (as of v2.3.3 of the gadget) is a very big issue.
Apart from that, Margu-NotebookInfo2 is a very good multifunction Windows 7 or Windows Vista gadget. You can monitor several aspects of your Windows PC in one place through this highly configurable gadget. If you’re after an all-in-one Windows gadget, give this one a try.
Note: The margu-NotebookInfo2 gadget works with both the Windows 7 and Windows Vista operating system. Since the gadget is downloaded through a ZIP archive, you’ll have to first open the archive before finding the margu-NotebookInfo2.gadget file.