If you really need to earn more money and you have a car as well as a valid driver`s license, there is a big chance for you. You can earn part-time or full-time by driving for Lyft. With the popular Lyft firm, individuals who need a ride easily get drivers to pick them up at their locations. To become a Lyft driver, go to www.lyftapply.com and enroll as a driver. However, before applying you must have a driver`s license and must know very well how to drive.
This is a business you can easily start without spending much money or undergoing stress. All you need is a car and to sign up at the website above to get started. To become a driver, fill the application form for Lyft Driver by supplying your name, email address, city, and how you heard about the opportunity. Once you finish filling the form to get a partnership with Lyft. This will permit you to get a call from a representative of the company to verify your purpose for applying to partner with them. Answer all the questions correctly and await your approval to become a driver.
Interestingly, Lyft drivers can earn up to $35 per hour driving their own cars. To know how much you can earn, click on the See How Much You Can Make Feature of the website. It will show you how much depending on the number of hours you enroll.
Partnering with the company does not mean that everything will be done according to Lyft`s direction. You enjoy the flexibility to drive according to your schedule. This is to say that you can choose to work part-time or full-time. You are the one to decide on this. In case you have another job, you can combine the two. But if resigning to work full-time will give you extra cash, you are free. Drivers have full control over their driving activities.
Additionally, all your driving activities will come from the Lyft App where customers make their pickup requests. Lyft will send you details of clients and where to pick them up. In the end, you will get your payment directly into your account through the app. The app uses payment services like PayPal, credit card, Google Wallet, and lots more.
Requirements for Partnership with Lyft
- Firstly, The vehicle of the driver must be a 2004 model or later.
- Secondly, Your vehicle must have 4 doors that open and close from both sides and can lock and unlock from both sides.
- Thirdly, The engine, brakes, and suspension brakes of the vehicle must be very sound.
- Also, Your car must be free from any physical damage.
- The tires of the vehicle must have sufficient tread.
- The windows of the ca should not have cracks.
- Seat adjustment controls of the car should be very functional
- The applicant or driver should be at least 21 years.
- A prospective driver should not have any previous criminal record or driving incidents.
- Lastly, The driver should have a valid driving license, valid plate number with the current registration, and current valid vehicle insurance. You can review other requirements on the website above.
If you really need an extra source of income and you have a car as well as a driver`s license, this is a perfect opportunity for you. Don`t miss it as it can lead to your financial freedom. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply as a Driver at Lyft.