JOHN HANCOCK INSURANCE was established about 155 years ago in 1862, JOHN HANCOCK INSURANCE has its headquarters in Massachusetts and specializes in providing insurance policies ranging from health and medical to retirement plans and outliving savings.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via their personal computers. Or mobile applications available on android and iPhone platforms. With this, customers can conduct transactions such as reporting claims. Updating policy details, making premium payments, viewing billing history. Viewing and printing identity cards, checking the status of claims as well as adding or removing policies. For convenience, customers can reach the customer care representative of the company on 1-800-387-274.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.jhancock.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click SIGN ME IN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT USERNAME or PASSWORD link (here)
- Next, enter your username and contract number in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
- Upon verification of your identity, a notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps