NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE was established in 1939, this company thrives on providing customers with dental healthcare insurance plans. NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE makes these services available to persons, employers, and professional dentists. They also provide casualty and auto insurance services.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via personal computer. Or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. Customers can also conduct transactions such as contacting customer care. Reviewing policy documents, checking status claims, and reporting the same as well as updating profiles.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.nationalgeneral.com
- Kindly supply your policy number, username, and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT USER ID or PASSWORD link (here)
- On the next page, kindly supply your policy number, last name, and date of birth and click ENTER.
- A verification link will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the Register For Account link (here)
- Kindly provide your policy number, last name, date of birth, and then Agree to the terms and conditions governing the electronic service.