JACKSON INSURANCE is headquartered in Colorado and founded in 1961, JACKSON INSURANCE company specializes in providing annuities, life insurance, and retirement plans to clients in over 49 states in the United States.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online through their personal computers. Or mobile applications available to only iPhone mobile devices. With this, clients can conduct transactions such as viewing billing history. Making recurring or single payments, pursuing claims. Adding investment plans or policies, updating user and policy details as well as submitting life insurance claims.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.jackson.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click LOGIN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link
- Next, enter your username in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER NOW link (here)
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as your name, contact number, social security number or tax identification number, and your email address.
Lastly, please ensure you create login credentials for easy access to your online account. Ensure you select security questions you have answers to, confirm, and submit your details to complete your registration.