Established in 2002, this unique company specializes in offering insurance policies in the world of personal, auto, business, life, and home policies to its clients. Headquartered in Alabama, INFINITY AUTO INSURANCE has come to gain a good reputation for itself as a trusted insurance company with the presence of 25 offices in over 5 states in the US.
Upon registering with this company. Users can easily access their accounts online with personal computers or mobile applications available to both android and iPhone users. With this, clients can conduct transactions such as. Updating account details and preferences, check the status of active claims, reporting claims, changing policies. Making payments for auto insurance policies. And adding drivers and vehicles to policies. Potential customers are also urged to contact the company on 1-800-782-1020 for further inquiries.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.infinityauto.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- Next, enter your email address or phone number in the provided space and click NEXT.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER NEW POLICY link (here)
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your personal data such as policy number, date of birth, driver’s license number and click NEXT.
- Next, kindly create your username and password and select preferences on the subsequent page.
- Lastly, ensure you have reviewed your registration details. And submit them to complete the registration process.