KFB INSURANCE has its headquarters in Kentucky, KFB INSURANCE has in the past 73 years since its creation in 1973 provided a vast array of insurance policies to clients. These include long-term care, renters and boat insurance, commercial, farm, auto insurance, and homeowners insurance policies.
KFB is for farm families & their allies dedicated to serving as the voice of agriculture, Insurance is the #1 property & casualty provider in KY.
About KFB. Advocacy. Learn More about advocacy. Education. Learn More about education. Service. Learn More about service. Top Stories.
https://www.linkedin.com › company › kentucky-farm-…
Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company is the largest property and casualty insurer based in Kentucky.
KFB Insurance is the largest property and casualty insurer based in Kentucky…. 9201 Bunsen Parkway, Louisville, KY 40220.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via their personal computers or mobile applications available to both android and iPhone users. Customers can also conduct transactions such as viewing a list of policies, billing history, requesting quotes, update of personal information, reporting claims, and viewing the status of claims. Prospective clients can speak directly to a customer care representative on 1-800-206-6887 on any matters concerning their account.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.kyfb.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click LOGIN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? link
- Next, enter your email address in the provided space. Then drag the slide option to unlock your form before clicking SEND REMINDER.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your membership or policy number, drag the slide key below to unlock your form before clicking BEGIN REGISTRATION.
Lastly, please ensure you supply your policy details and create login credentials for easy access to your online account.