INDEPENDENCE INSURANCE was founded in 1929 this company specializes in providing health care insurance for its vast clientele. With its headquarters in Pennsylvania, this company provides unique insurance plans such as Medicare and Medicaid to over seven million of its client base in the United States. Among the vast insurance policies, INDEPENDENCE INSURANCE offers to include specialty services such as dental and vision coverages, pharmacy benefits management services, third-party benefits, and compensation for workers.
QCC Insurance Company and Independence Administrators are subsidiaries of IndependenceBlue Cross — independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield …
Concepts of Independence, Inc. “Consumer Directed Personal
https://www.independentliving.org › conceptsmanual
Act as the employer of record for all matters which affect the Personal Assistant’s withholding tax, insurance, unemployment, and worker’s compensation benefits ..
Independence Blue Cross helps consumers sign-up before …
https://www.bcbs.com › press-releases › independence-…
Independence Blue Cross is the leading health insurance organization in southeastern Pennsylvania. With our affiliates, we serve more than 8.5 million people in …
Independence Care System – Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and …
Independence Care System supports seniors and adults with physical disabilities to live at home and participate in community life.
https://www.independenthealth.com › …
Leftovers Season is Here! Foodsmart™ helps you make the most of leftovers season with quick and healthy meal ideas using the ingredients you have on hand!
Independence Blue Cross – Health Insurance | HealthMarkets
https://www.healthmarkets.com › company › independe…
Get a quote on Independence Blue Cross health insurance plans from HealthMarkets. Shop online to compare benefits and options.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online through their personal computers. Or mobile applications available to both android and iPhone users. With this, clients are enabled to request free quotes for businesses. Check eligibility of persons or groups for Medicare through requests for free quotes. And the comparison of different health plans and applications online. Prospective clients can also contact the company’s customer care representatives on 1-888-482-8057 for more inquiries about various plans.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.ibx.com
- Kindly supply your correct username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click login. And you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the forgot password LINK (here)
- Next, enter your username in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
- The next page will direct you to a page where you can reset your password appropriately.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER link (here)
- On the next page, you will be required to choose whether you would want an account as a member or group administrator.
- Next, you will be required to fill out your personal data in the required boxes and agree to the terms and conditions governing the operation of the account, and then confirm the same.