Established in 1925, this company has been in the business of protecting the assets and financial interests of thousands of policyholders in the United States. With its headquarters in Pennsylvania, ERIE INSURANCE provides insurance coverage in auto, homeownership, life, retirement, property, and liability policies.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts and conduct transactions such as requesting auto quotes, adding new policies, finding agents, filing claims, paying insurance bills, and updating policy details.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.erieinsurance.com
- Next, you will be required to enter your username and click CONTINUE
- You will next confirm your security image, after which you supply your password and click SUBMIT.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
- Next, enter your username in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
- You will next be required to answer two security questions to receive your password to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER / ERIE INSURANCE
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the CREATE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT link.
- On the next page, you will be required to create your username and password, then enter your email address and confirm the same.
- Enter your policy number and other required information in this next step.
- Kindly validate your identity as the account user
- You will next be required to create security questions and select your security image. Once you have done this, kindly check your email to verify the email sent to your account.