NATIONWIDE INSURANCE was founded in 1926, this company specializes in providing insurance services such as life, health, auto, family homeownership, and financial protection. NATIONWIDE INSURANCE has also taken advantage of online services to make it more convenient for its members.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via their mobile applications open to android. And iPhone users as well as personal computers. Customers can also conduct transactions such as contacting customer support. Making bill payments, viewing billing statements, checking the status of claims filed. Updating policy information. And viewing auto insurance identity cards. For further inquiries you can reach the company on 1-800-882-2822.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.nationwide.com
- Kindly supply your user ID and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in. And you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- Next, enter your names, date of birth, zip code. And the last 4 digits of your social security number in the provided spaces.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the Sign Up For Account Access link (here)
- On the next page, you will be required to create your account online by supplying names, zip code, date of birth. And the last 4 digits of your social security number.