METLIFE INSURANCE was established about 149 years ago in 1868, METLIFE INSURANCE specializes in providing annuities, retirement plans, health, life, and employee policies, as well as individual, businesses, and family insurance packages. With its headquarters in New York, the company provides services through its agencies which can be found in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online through their personal computers. Or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. Customers can also conduct transactions such as finding local dentists, requesting life insurance quotes, paying home or auto insurance bills. Filing auto claims, and viewing identity cards when available. For further inquiries, the customer care representative can be reached on 1-800-638-5433.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.metlife.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click LOGIN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here).
- You will next be required to supply your email address on the next page and solve a simple arithmetic problem to prove you are not a robot.
- Next, kindly verify your identity by supplying your date of birth and employee identity.
- The next step is to select and provide answers to your security questions
- Lastly, you may not change your password to whatever choice you desire.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER NOW link (here)
- Next, kindly select your policy type or your registration options from the available options.
- Thirdly, you will next be required to supply in the provided spaces your name, employee identity, email, and date of birth.
- Fourthly, at this point, you will be required to create your username and password for easy access to your account and also create. And provide answers to security questions of your choice.
- Lastly, ensure you thoroughly go through the terms. And conditions governing the use of the internet service.