KAISER PERMANENTE INSURANCE company was founded in 1945 with its headquarters in Oakland, California. It has over 620 offices countrywide. KAISER PERMANENTE INSURANCE works through sub-companies such as Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, and regional Permanente Medical group. It is also the biggest care managed group in the United States as a whole.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via their personal computers or mobile applications available to android and iPhone platforms. Users can also conduct transactions such as finding doctors. Locating facilities, and finding other plans whether medical care plans or just individual or family plans. For more inquiries, the customer care representative of the bank can be reached on 1-800-454-4000.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.kaiserpermanente.org
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click SIGN-ON and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT link in the password section.
- Next, enter your username and last name in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to verify your identity and complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER NOW link.
- Next, choose the language of your choice and click CONTINUE
- On the next page, kindly indicate what you will like to do on the website by choosing any of the available options that may apply to you and click CONTINUE
- Provide and give answers to security questions in the next step and click on FINISH to complete your enrollment process.