MERCHANTS INSURANCE GROUP was established in 1918 and headquartered in New York, MERCHANTS INSURANCE GROUP specializes in providing insurance covers such as auto, home, and life insurance. They also provide liability, small business, property, and casualty as well as commercial lines insurance policies.
Merchants Insurance Group, with its headquarters in Buffalo, New York, is comprised of Merchants Mutual Insurance Company and Merchants Preferred Insurance …
https://www.bloomberg.com › profile › company
Merchants Mutual Insurance Co. operates as an insurance company. The Company offers property and casualty insurance products for commercial and personal …
https://www.facebook.com › … › Insurance Company
Merchants Insurance Group is a property and casualty insurance company headquartered in Buffalo, NY. We provide insurance for your business, home, and car.
https://www.linkedin.com › company › merchants
For more than 100 years, Merchants Insurance Group has provided quality property and casualty insurance to protect your business, home, and car.
https://claimsresource.ambest.com › CompanyDisplay
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Merchants_Insurance_…
Merchants Insurance Group comprises three companies: Merchants Mutual Insurance Company, Merchants Preferred Insurance Company, and Merchants National Insurance …
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via personal computers. Or mobile applications open to android and iPhone users. Customers can also conduct transactions such as changing electronic policy details. Finding agents, contacting customer service on 1-800-462-8182, printing automobile insurance identity cards, accessing compensation policy for workers. And making premium payments.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.merchantsgroup.com
- Next, you will find the POLICYHOLDER option on the top menu of the webpage
- Kindly supply your email address and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- The next step is to answer the security question you had initially chosen when registering to verify your account.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the SIGNUP link
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your policy information in the spaces provided
- You will next be required to verify your identity as the policyholder
- Lastly, you will be required to enter your user credentials in order to successfully complete your registration.