Headquartered in Long Beach, California, this Fortune 500 company specializes in providing health insurance schemes for its over 3.5 million members. MOLINA HEALTHCARE INSURANCE has formed in 1980 some 37 years ago and has shown itself to be a force to be reckoned with in the insurance world.
Molina Healthcare is a FORTUNE 500, multi-state health care organization. Learn more. Careers · Career_HealthNews. Join the Molina Healthcare family today.
At Molina Healthcare, our coverage is designed around you, with plans to fit your needs. When you join the Molina family, you can expect FREE annual exams, …
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Molina_Healthcare
Molina Healthcare – YourCare Health Plan
https://www.yourcarehealthplan.com › Molina-Healthcare
Molina Healthcare, Inc., a FORTUNE 500 company, provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through state insurance …
https://www.healthforcalifornia.com › covered-California
Based in Long Beach, California, today Molina health insurance is offered in fifteen states that have close to five million individu
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via personal computers. Or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. Customers can also conduct transactions such as making payments. Viewing service history, getting reminders on health matters. Requesting membership identity cards, updating contact information. And changing doctors. For more inquiries, you can call the company on 1-866-472-4585.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.molinahealthcare.com
- Next, kindly click on the SIGN IN link (here) and indicate whether you are a member or a health professional
- Kindly supply your user ID and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click login. And you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- You will next be required to fill out your username. Membership number, and state in the spaces provided and click SUBMIT.
- A notification link will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
To begin this process, please ensure you are a member and have a membership ID before you can commence registration. Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER link (here)
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your details such as email address, zip code, date of birth, membership identity, full names, the user ID. And password and click CONTINUE.
- Lastly, please ensure you follow all the required steps for the creation of your Molina account.