HARTFORD INSURANCE was established in1810, this company with its headquarters in Connecticut offers insurance policies to its clients on personal, business, property, and casualty matters. HARTFORD INSURANCE has also made it possible for its customers to access their insurance policies via a free virtual service.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts and conduct transactions such as paying bills. Changing policies, managing payment options, viewing the status of claims filed. Viewing payment history as well as printing identity cards. Customers can also reach the customer care representatives of the company on 1-800-423-6789. For any inquiries regarding policies and other related matters.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.thehartford.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click LOGIN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
- Next, enter your username and email address in the provided space and click SUBMIT.
- The next requirement is that you must supply an answer to a security question you chose when registering with the company.
- Lastly, create and confirm the new password you have selected.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the ACIVATE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT link
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your policy number and click CONTINUE.
- You will next be required to enter the personal information required of you on the next page.
- Lastly, please ensure you create login credentials for easy access to your online account. Once you are done with your registration, a link will be sent to your inbox which you will have to click on to verify your account.