FARMERS INSURANCE is one of the biggest providers of insurance covers via policies in home, business, and vehicle matters. Established in 1928, FARMERS INSURANCE is headquartered in California and is committed to the protection of the interests of farmers and their assets in over 50 states
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts and conduct transactions such as paying their bills online. Scheduling payments in advance, viewing your monthly billing statement, viewing your payment history. Print your evidence of insurance, viewing policy information regularly. Requesting changes to your policy, reporting and checking the status of filed claims. And contacting your agents.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.farmersinsurance.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click the blue LOGIN option and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT USERNAME or PASSWORD option
- Next, enter your email address in the provided space and click LOGIN.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required. Click on to create a new password and complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER FOR MY FARMERS link.
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as your policy information, beginning with your full name, date of birth and zip code, full names, date of birth, zip code after which you click CONTINUE.
- Lastly, please provide your security information and ensure you create login credentials for easy access to your online account. Once you are done with your registration. A link will be sent to your inbox which you will have to click on to verify your account.