NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE is Headquartered in New York, the USA, this company is one of the top Fortune 500 insurance companies in the United States. NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE was Founded over 172 years ago in 1845. The company has a net worth of over $550 billion and specializes. In providing mutual life insurance policies to its customers and online services for the convenience of their customers at any given period of time.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via personal computers or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. With this, customers can conduct transactions such as viewing policy details. Updating the user profiles, contacting customer support. And making premium payments. Customers can easily reach the customer support staff with inquiries on 1-800-225-5695.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.newyorklife.com
- Next, you will find and click on the My Account after which you will be required to kindly supply your username and password in. The provided spaces on the next page after which you click LOGIN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the Can’t Access Your Account link (here)
- You will be next required to supply in the required spaces your last name. Account or policy number, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Lastly, please verify your account by providing answers to some security questions. After that, a notification will be sent to your email. Which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the I Am A New User link (here)
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as the last 4 digits of your social security number. Last name, policy or account number, and date of birth in the provided spaces.
- Thirdly, you will lastly be required to create an online profile. For yourself and then complete the rest of the required steps.