These farmers’ Only Reviews contain all the details that you are looking for. You should be alway on this site but if not, this is a dating site or niche which is very important to every user.
A Dating Site for Cowboys (And Cowgirls)
SPECIFICALLY! This is a dating site and app designed for a set of persons classified under the “Flyover country” as described by Jerry Miller.
Jerry Miller understood how difficult it can be for singles in rural areas to meet people. Not just singles, but an agricultural marketer. However, he made plans to meet with a farmer or farmers and then came to realize how isolated they are and how their lifestyle made it difficult for them to meet people. So he took this so personal and got himself into doing something about it.
So in 2005, Miller Jerry launched Farmers Only. Ever since then, it grew to over 6 million subscribers. This site did not just compare a lot of people to the site just like Match.com and POF because he targeted specific demography just like “City Folks just don’t get it.
He was specific to favor people like “wide open space and blue skies, over high heels, blue suits, taxi cabs.
Just as he told the Guardian, he made the dating site in order to facilitate “serious relationships. With this, farmers now attract everyone from young people who are seeking first relationship to older people looking to remarry after a divorce or being widowed.
Advantages of using this Niche Dating site
- Farmer Only is the best place you can find people who are interested in living “the county life” so rush now if you are among those with this singular interest.
- In other words, “Farmers Only” generally attracts people who are actively seeking a relationship.
- Farmers Only is an even balance site of men and women with a broad range of ages.
Disadvantages of Famers Only
- You will likely not see singles in your area
- Every message you interact with anyone requires a paid subscription.
- Over the Famer Only, you are limited to very little features unlike Match.com.
Since creating a profile and checking out member profiles is totally free, it wouldn’t hurt to give Farmers Only a try if you’re in or close to a rural area in the US or Canada, and you won’t lose anything but your time hopping on and taking a look around.