How to download videos from Facebook! The popularity of facebook has made it a world-class big social media platform where people connect easily to one another. As such, it is an ideal ground where you can download videos, save pictures and catch up with the previous events around you. Now the caption is ‘how to download video from facebook’.
Knowing full well that facebook has no option for downloading videos, we have come to bring to your notice from our research how you can simply download videos from facebook. However, let us look at how you can possibly download videos from facebook just as you read further.
How to Download Facebook Videos
- You can download videos from a page.
- On the page, in case you are interested in any video, you can ,
- Click on the “video” and then right-click on the left side.
- Search for the direct link to the video on the video tab and
- Locate for you to open the page.
- Check out for the date and time on which the video was posted.
- Right-click on the date and copy the link so as to download the video.
Note: there are also other options if you want to download a video on the Facebook platform. The version you choose depends on a lot of things. You can also through your profile or groups.
How to Download Videos from Facebook Online Website or Google Chrome Extension
- Move to the website and then it will take you to Google Chrome web store.
- Click on free and afterward it will be added to Google chrome.
- There will be a pop-up message as long as you click on the “free” tab. Click on the “Add” button and the extension will appear. Click on the install button to get it.
- After all the above-mentioned steps, open up any video on the Facebook platform and it will open in a lightbox. For further notice, there will be no option for video download. And afterward, you ought to reload the page to enable it to open up itself and not in the lightbox. And then you will now get an option to download the video.
- However, the best chrome Extension to download is on social video downloader.
The page is quite easy for us when it comes to downloading a video from facebook. All you need to do is to copy out the video URL and paste it on the search bar of the website and click download.
The same directives are applicable just like the above option.
This is equally used when you want to save a facebook download from a private group.
- Find the video you want to download on Facebook.
- Using ‘Ctrl + U or right-click at any angle of thee video and
- Select “view page source” so as to see the source of the page in a new window.
- And finally, copy and paste the page source to GetFVid.