They are several needs you may want to download a Facebook video such as a short clip for jest or you may want to re-share an experience. There are some other possible reasons why people seek to download Facebook videos. Here are there;
- It can be uploaded to a gaming console. Kids nowadays are so much interested in becoming one of the gamer kids on YouTube channel. Likewise, the PS4 that can allow screen record put only supports upload to Facebook alone. This is quite unpleasant to them as they wish to share their experience over the internet at large.
- For creating a live video on a private Facebook group. Assuming you owe a private group and then you decide to go live. You may wish to share the experience with other social media for references. But how can you do that?
How to Download Facebook Videos Without Special Software (Ninja Trick)
The Ninja trick guides you on how you can extract an MP4 file of your video from Facebook without any software required. Let’s look at the magic. Below consists of a guide on how to download any Facebook video from a page, group, or profile.
How to download video from the Facebook group without the software required
Here we go….
- Now visit the page where the post is located.
- Move to the video posted page.
- Hit on the “video” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- Go ahead for the specific video you want to download and click on it. Or use the search bar to locate the video that you want to download and click on it to open.
- You will see the posted date and time/ stamp. Right-click on it and copy the info link.
- Next, you may have to download the video. How?
Note: You are entitled to several options when you want t download any video from Facebook. Thus, each option poses you a couple of things weather it is on the page, profile, group, or public or private.
This may require a few options to download a full facebook video file.
You can use the Online Website or Extension.
There are so many online websites that feature Facebook video download without installing unnecessarily any software on your device. A good example is FBDown.net.
This offers an easy solution to making you use the video URL copied from the video t download the video. Here is how it works. You may have to copy the video URL as I narrated above earlier, open the online website and then paste the URL on the space bar and click on download just at the right side corner of the space bar on your screen.