Facebook has never lacked behind the schedules that connect live. As long as Facebook expands, there are bigger options for sharing experiences and content with others. So, therefore, video upload is now part of it. Just as you upload your photos, you can as well upload your videos from your computer and even an iPhone.
So what really got your attention to uploading videos to Facebook? If you don’t have an account on Facebook and you look forward to making use of this feature, then count yourself not qualified. This is because you must have an account with the platform Facebook.
The tip How to upload the video to Facebook only addresses this issue to those who have an account with the platform. So if you wish to join this platform, then you may have to follow our guide on how to sign up for a Facebook account and then after, we can now proceed to the video upload.
- Facebook sign up
- Facebook login
- How to upload the video to Facebook
Steps to Create Facebook Account
- Go to the Facebook website facebook.com or open your Facebook app if you have it.
- Tap on “create a new account” or “sign up”.
- Fill in the form with your details
- Click on “sign up” once you are done.
- Then verify your account.
With this, you can create an account on Facebook.
Facebook Login steps
- Launch your Facebook app
- Address your login details to the appropriate box > email or phone number and also your password.
- Click the “login” or “sign-in” button when you are done.
You will access your Facebook account within a short while of your login.
Now we can then move to how to upload the video to Facebook.
How to add a video from your computer
Make sure that you have an idea of where the content you want to upload is located on your computer. Then follow the below steps to upload a video to Facebook;
- Move to your timeline or right at the home page, click on add photo/video in the share box at the top of the home screen.
- Click on upload photos/video. Then it will expand the window that allows you to navigate your computer’s hard drive.
- Select a video file from your computer. Automatically, it will bring you back to the Facebook right to the posting page. Over there it will indicate an icon showing that you are about to post a video, not a photo.
- Move ahead to say what’s on your mind (optional). Afterward, select those you want to see the pictures and as well as tag someone.
- Click on post.
How to add a video from your iPhone
The same procedure is applicable over here.
- Tap the Photo option at the top of your mobile News Feed.
The role of your video and photos will show up.
- Click on the video that you want to upload. A preview of the video will appear. Play it to ensure is the right content.
- Click on the blue pencil inbox icon at the bottom of the preview video. Then after, the screen becomes the usual box that appears when you want to add a status or other post, with a thumbnail icon representing the video. You can add a comment, a location, tags, and change the privacy option if needed.
- Once you are done, select posts in the upper-right corner of the screen.