GEICO INSURANCE was established in 1936, GEICO INSURANCE has been providing individuals and government officials with convenient and affordable insurance policies in auto matters. With its headquarters in Maryland, GEICO INSURANCE ranks as the 2nd biggest private auto insurance company in the United States.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts and conduct transactions such as filing auto insurance claims. Adding or removing cars or drivers, checking the status of ensuing claims, updating policy details. Viewing billing history, and paying monthly premiums.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.geico.com
- Kindly supply your policy number and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in. And you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
- Next, enter your username and date of birth in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required. To click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT link
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as policy number, date of birth, mailing zip code, and then click CONTINUE.
- Lastly, please ensure you create login credentials for easy access. To your online account.