MERCURY INSURANCE was founded in 1961, MERCURY INSURANCE provides property and automobile insurance policies for homes and businesses in the United States. Headquartered in California, this company has taken advantage of advancements in technology to enable their customers to conduct their businesses effectively online.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via personal computers. Or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. They can also conduct transactions such as making premium payments. Viewing claims history, requesting auto policy changes. Contacting agents, printing identity cards, and viewing payment history.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.mercuryinsurance.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- Next, enter your email address and the letters processed below in the CAPTCHA space and click SUBMIT.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT link (here)
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal detail. Such as the name of the policyholder. Zip code and auto policy number then click NEXT.
- Lastly, please ensure you create login credentials for easy access to your online account and then confirm your registration details.