MERCURY INSURANCE was founded in 1961, MERCURY INSURANCE provides property and automobile insurance policies for homes and businesses in the United States. Headquartered in California, this company has taken advantage of advancements in technology to enable its customers to conduct their businesses effectively online.
Mercury Car Insurance Review for 2021 – USNews.com
https://www.usnews.com › Insurance › Auto
Mercury Insurance is an insurance company formed out of Los Angeles, California in 1962 by Mr. George Joseph. Its goal is to provide quality
https://www.bankrate.com › Insurance › Companies
Mercury believes in providing quality insurance coverage at affordable prices. The company sells auto, home, condo, …
https://www.linkedin.com › company › mercury-insura…
We, Mercury Insurance (NYSE-MCY), are a leading independent broker and agency writer of automobile insurance in California and one of the fastest-growing
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via personal computers. Or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. They can also conduct transactions such as making premium payments. Viewing claims history, requesting auto policy changes. Contacting agents, printing identity cards, and viewing payment history.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.mercuryinsurance.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- Next, enter your email address and the letters processed below in the CAPTCHA space and click SUBMIT.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT link (here)
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal detail. Such as the name of the policyholder. Zip code and auto policy number then click NEXT.
- Lastly, please ensure you create login credentials for easy access to your online account and then confirm your registration details.