In the past 180 years since its inception in 1848, THE National Life Insurance company has carved a niche for itself as one of the top insurers in the United States. Among the services, they offer include health and life insurance, annuities, retirement and living benefits plans. They also provide underwriting services to their clients. The company has its headquarters in Vermont but has a wide operation of offices and agents across the United States.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts via mobile applications available to android and iPhone users or personal computers. Customers also conduct transactions such as paying insurance premiums. Changing their addresses, accessing coverage, viewing billing history, and updating personal information on their profiles. The customer support staff can be reached on 1-800-732-8939 for further inquiries 24/7.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.nationallife.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click LOGIN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- Next, enter your username in the provided space and click SUBMIT.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the New User? Register Here link (click here)
- On the next page, please click on the Register as a Policyholder link
- The next step requires you to fill out your personal and contact details in the spaces provided and on the next page, please provide your policyholder details
- Lastly, kindly create your login details.