GEN RE INSURANCE is a subsidiary of General Re Corporation that has been providing individuals, families, and business owners with affordable insurance coverage and financial solutions. Since its establishment in 1846 about 171 years ago, GEN RE INSURANCE offers life, auto, property, and casualty insurance policies to its customers.
Reinsurance Solutions. As your reinsurer, we do not merely assume your risks – we help you manage them. Transfer your severity exposure to Gen Re on an …
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Gen_Re
https://www.linkedin.com › company › gen-re
Gen Re is a leading property/casualty and life/health reinsurance company. We are owned by General Re Corporation, a reinsurance holding company for global
https://twitter.com › gen_re
Gen Re is one of the leading property/casualty and life/health reinsurers in the world, and is a Berkshire Hathaway Company.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts and conduct transactions such as submitting insurance claims. Making recurring payments, updating policy details, adding new policies. Checking on claim status, and updating user information.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.genre.com
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click LOGIN and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the I FORGOT MY ACCOUNT/PASSWORD
- Next, enter your first and last name with your email address in the little box that comes up.
- Click on the I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click the I ACCEPT TERMS box, and then click REQUEST GEN RE ONLINE ID.
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your first and last name, company name, email address. And phone number.
- Next, you could make a request for online access to your insurance policy.