Established in 1947 and situated in West Des Moines, Iowa, this company specializes in insurance policies that affect religious institutions, seniors, as well as private schools and colleges. Over the past 70 years of its existence, GUIDEONE INSURANCE has striven to ensure the convenience of its clients in regard to their business transactions. The company has mobile applications open to persons with android or iphone devices.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts and conduct transactions such as filing claims. And checking the status of such claims, making single and monthly payments, updating policy details. The printing insurance identity cards, and adding or removing selected policies.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.guideone.com/login
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in. And you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
- Next, enter your user ID in the provided space and click SUBMIT.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the NEW USER link.
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as policy type and number and agent number then click SUBMIT.
- Other personal information required, kindly supply in the required fields
- Lastly, you will be required to confirm your details before the registration will be deemed successfully completed.