HEALTH NET INSURANCE was set up in 1992 with its base of operations in Woodland Hill, Los Angeles, California, and HEALTH NET INSURANCE area of specialty is mainly healthcare based via programs like Medicare, Tricare, Medicaid, and Veterans Affairs programs.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts via personal computers or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. With this, they can conduct transactions such as using provider search tools to find hospitals, specialists, and doctors in case of an emergency, making premium payments for any insurance plans, and ascertaining qualification for affordable coverage options
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.healthnet.com
- Next, you will find the login option on the top menu of the webpage
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click SUBMIT and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link and then indicate whether you are a provider, employer, member, or broker.
- Next, enter your username in the provided space and click SUBMIT.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER NOW link.
- On the next page, you will be required to indicate whether you are a broker, member, provider, or employer
- Next, kindly supply your CIN, subscriber Identity or AHCCCS ID number, date of birth, and then click CONTINUE (click here)
- Lastly, enter your account information and confirm the same.