KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS INSURANCE was set up over 135 years ago in 1882, this company was instituted by a parish priest to help families cope with the challenges of financial problems brought about by the sickness or death of loved ones. With its headquarters in Connecticut, KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS INSURANCE has and continues to provide its clients with retirement plans. Long-term insurance coverage, and family-oriented life insurance packages.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via their personal computers or mobile applications available to android and iPhone users. With this, clients are enabled to conduct transactions such as making payments of bills. Viewing payment history, finding agents. Updating user details, viewing the status of claims, and filing claims.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.kofc.org
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- Firstly, on the login page kindly click on the CHANGE PASSWORD link.
- Next, enter your username in the provided space and click CONTINUE.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the SIGN ME UP option (here)
- Secondly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal data. In the fields provided in the form after which you will click SUBMIT.