GROUP HEALTH COOPERATIVE INSURANCE was founded in 1945, GROUP HEALTH COOPERATIVE INSURANCE provides for over 600,000 persons in Idaho and Washington and specializes in providing healthcare insurance policies.
https://ghcscw.com › health-insurance › why-ghc
GHC members are in-network at any Dane County primary care clinic they choose – …
https://ghcscw.com › health-care › primary-care
Provided through any of our six Primary Care clinics (if you receive your …
GHCMYCHART LOG-IN · HEALTH INSURANCE · Your Benefit Information · Understanding Pharmacy Benefits · Transition Your Care · Get A Quote · Service Fees for …
https://ghcscw.com › specialty-care-and-ancillary-services
Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW) is a non-profit, member-owned health plan providing high-quality health care services, …
Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com › company › group-health-c…
Group Health Cooperative Health Insurance
https://www.forhealthinsurance.com › group-health-coo…
Group Health Cooperative is a not-for-profit health insurance provider operating in Washington state and Idaho. They are based in Seattle, Washington.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.ghc.com
- Once logged on, click on the MY GROUP HEALTH LOG IN link (click here)
- Kindly supply your Member ID and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click log in and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGET YOUR PASSWORD option
- Next, enter your Member ID and last name in the provided space and click SUBMIT.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Navigate to the login section and click on the REGISTER FOR MY GROUP HEALTH NOW
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as Member ID, first and last name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your social security number. After filling in these data, click SUBMIT.
Lastly, please ensure you create login credentials for easy access to your online account. Once you are done with your registration, a link will be sent to your inbox which you will have to click on to verify your account.