MODERN WOODMEN OF AMERICA INSURANCE was founded in 1883 some 134 years ago, this company provides annuity, life, and investment policies to customers. MODERN WOODMEN OF AMERICA INSURANCE provide insurance packages especially for persons in the carpentry business. Based in Illinois, this company has grown to expand its net worth as much as $14.2 billion and is recognized as the 3rd largest fraternal non-profit insurer in the United States.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts online via their personal computers and smartphones. Customers are also enabled to conduct transactions such as accessing printable forms, changing your address. Making bill payments, filing claims, and updating your phone number. For more inquiries, you can contact the company on 800-447-9811.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.modernwoodmen.org
- Kindly supply your username and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click SIGN-ON and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it, take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link (here)
- Next, enter your email address and other verification processes.
- A notification will be sent to your email which you will be required to click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the First Time User? Get Access Today! Link
- Secondly, you will be required to indicate the insurance policy of your choice and click Continue.
- Thirdly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as date of birth, full name, last 4 digits of your social security number, and certificate number
- Lastly, please ensure you create login credentials for easy access to your online account and complete your registration.