There are several Health Maintenance Organizations but most of them are just after the numbers. Only a few actually deliver quality service; one such is Health Partners. If you’re feeling abandoned by your health provider then you need to switch over to HealthPartners. Or you’re looking for a reliable one you can trust then try Health Partners.
Health Partners is an integrated, nonprofit provider of health care and health insurance services. Their services include care, coverage, research for its members and patients. It is in line with a large number of physicians and specialists working in various hospitals and clinics nationwide. The company is based in Bloomington, Minnesota. You can sign up and log in using the simple steps outlined below:
HealthPartners Sign Up Procedure
- Visit https://www.healthpartners.com/provider-public/ from your browser
- Follow the registration procedure as you’re prompted on the page to sign up
- For further assistance and inquiry regarding your HealthPartners account call customers care at 952-853-8888 or 877-726-0203 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., CST Monday – Friday.
HealthPartners Log In Procedure
The Health Partners log in procedure is fairly simple and has been detailed below for your convenience:
- Login to http://www.myhealthpartners.com/ from your browser
- Enter your username and password in the field provided
- Click the blue “Log On” button to sign in.
Recovering Forgotten HealthPartners Log in Password
In case you can’t remember your HealthPartners Log In password, follow the steps listed below to retrieve it:
- Visit https://www.health partners.com/provider-public/ from your Web browser
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link underneath the password field
- Clicking on the link will guide you a three-step password recovery process. In the first step, enter your username and click “Continue to follow the rest of the remainder of the procedure and retrieve your password.
Recovering Forgotten HealthPartners Log in Username
- In case you can’t recall your Health Partners Log In username, carry out the steps listed below to recover it:
- Visit https://www.healthpartners.com/provider-public/ from your Web browser
- Click “Forgot Username?” underneath the User Name field
- Clicking on the link will direct you to web support page where you will find a list of contact numbers you can call for further assistance regarding the recovery of your username. These have also been listed on the web page for your ease.
Don’t get it wrong when it comes to health. Give your self the best of care. Spend let to get more with this health care agency. Thanks for your time. Share with friends.