Edmodo is an online educational site that offers great educational and coaching tools for teachers, students, and parents. This portal is available in 12 languages and is accessed by millions of individuals. Edmodo acts as a great medium for sharing information between teachers and students. As a student, it’s completely free to join Edmodo.
Before showing you the simple steps to sign up for ‘Edmodo student account’, lets first give the Teachers guides on how to register ‘Edmodo Teacher account’. A simple Edmodo Login will grant you access to the world of Edmondo
Edmodo Sign Up Teacher Account | Edmodo Teacher Registration
If you are a teacher who wants to be using Edmodo in your classroom, just follow these three simple steps to create an Edmodo Teacher Account with ease.
- Go to www.edmodo.com. Select the “I’m a Teacher” button. or click edmodo.com/teacher-signup to go straight to the Edmodo Teacher registration form.
- Fill out the registration form and select the “Sign Up” button to complete the signup process.
- Check your e-mail for confirmation to view the next steps for setting up your Edmodo Account.
Sign Up for Edmodo Login Account | Create a New Edmodo Student Account
If you don’t have an account on Edmodo, you can create a new Student Account by following the steps below:
- Obtain a Group Code from your teacher first.
- Then head to the website edmodo.com and click “I’m a Student.”
- Fill out the registration form with the Group Code, a unique username, and a password. An email address is not required to sign up for an Edmodo Student Account.
- Select the “Sign up” button to complete the signup process.
- If your Group code is unlocked, you will then see the Group your teacher created on the left side panel of your account.
- If your Group code is locked, then you will be placed in an approval queue and you will be added to the Group when your Teacher approves your Group Join Request.
Note: You only need one Student Account to join all your Groups.
How to Log in to www.Edmodo.com
- Click on it and a “Login in” section will appear.
- Enter your Email or Username and Password in the respective spaces
- Then finally, click on the Green “Login” button.