Nike is a household name when it comes to quality footwear. In other words, it’s a very innovative company and a great place to work in. Founded in 1964 and based in the United States. They recently launched an online account known as Nike Swoosh.
Nike Swoosh gives its Employees access to an online account. From the portal, they can log in to view their basic information. Besides, they also get access to benefits and rewards through this account. To understand it better and to create an account, follow the steps below. Note that it’s only for Nike Employees. In other words, your Employee id will be required to complete the registration.
How To Register To Your Nike Swoosh Account
You can register a Swoosh account using the steps below:
- Firstly, open your web browser in a new tab, and in the search bar, type in the following address: http://www.swoosh.com/
- A new web page will open up, where you have to select your country. Select the region that best describes your location.
- Thirdly, you will be redirected to a new page. Here, under the ‘New to Swoosh? Click the ‘Register’ button to start your registration.
- In the fields provided, enter your Employee ID Number, your First and Last Name, the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your ZIP Code. Click ‘Validate’ to continue.
- Lastly, continue to agree to the Terms and Conditions and fill in your personal details to complete your registration.
How To Log Into Your Nike Swoosh Account at Swoosh.Com
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the search bar, type in the following address: http://www.swoosh.com/
- A new web page will open up, prompting you to select your country. Select the region that best describes your location.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here, under the ‘Swoosh Member Sign In’ tab, in the empty fields, enter your E-mail Address and Password.
- Click ‘Sign In’ to log into your account.
- If you can’t remember your password, select ‘Forgot your password?’ and follow the given instructions to recover your account.