Starting up a career in photography can be confusing. You might find yourself seeking attention but not getting any. You might have even resorted to advertising on your social media pages but that’s not yielding many results either.
Do you know a dilemma can be over just by joining a community online?
I’m talking about 500px pronounced as 500pixel, a Canadian online photography community, and marketplace. The site’s Web 2.0 version was launched in 2009 and in August 2015, it had over 6 million users.
This community encourages amateur and professional photographers to share their quality work with other photographers in the online community and to provide them with a source of inspiration, learning, exposure and interacting with photographers all over the world.
Photographers can also discover, buy and sell photography here. You can be discovered by the world simply by joining the 500px community today, follows the guidelines below to join.
The 500px Sign Up Procedure
- Go to https://www.500px.com/ from your web browser.
- Locate and click on the “Sign up” option in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Provide your email, create a password and click “Sign Up” to set up your account
- If you want to sign up for your Facebook, Twitter or Google account, you can do so by simply clicking on one of the sign-up options given beside the 500px sign up form.
The 500px Login Procedure
After completing the signup process, you can log in anytime following these steps:
- Visit the URL https://www.500px.com/ from your web browser. The link will lead you to 500px’s official website
- On the home page of the site, locate and click on the “Log in” option in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen. The link will direct you to the 500px login page or you can directly access it here: https://www.500px.com/login
- Enter either your email or username along with your password as per instructed and click “Log in” to proceed
- You also have the option of signing in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account by simply clicking on one of the ‘sign-in’ options given on the 500px login page.