FEDERATED INSURANCE was established in 1904, it has its headquarters in Minnesota with a strong presence in over 48 states and 2,300 employees. FEDERATED INSURANCE provides millions of customers with insurance cover in life, property and casualty, commercial, health, and annuities policies. It has made provisions for customers to view their policies easily online.
Upon registering with this company, users can easily access their accounts and conduct transactions such as viewing a list of policies. Billing history, requesting quotes, update of personal information, reporting claims. And viewing the status of claims.
HOW TO LOGIN
- First, go to the browser of either your smartphone or personal computer and log on to the company webpage using this link https://www.federatedinsurance.com
- Kindly supply your user ID and password in the provided spaces on the next page after which you click SIGN-ON and you will be transferred to your account dashboard.
To reset or retrieve your password or username if you have forgotten it. Take note of the following steps:
- On the login page kindly click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD link.
- Next, enter your user ID and email address in the provided space and click LOGIN.
- Finally, a notification will be sent to your email which you will be required. To click on to complete your retrieval process.
HOW TO REGISTER
Simply follow the following steps
- Firstly, navigate to the login section and click on the BEGIN REGISTRATION NOW link.
- Next, please choose the type of account you plan to register and click NEXT.
- Thirdly, on the next page, you will be required to enter your personal details such as policy number, account number, bill month. And a minimum of payment
- Fourthly, kindly supply your personal information and create your user ID and password.